Some new technology can be confusing - Innerv8 online bookings software is EASY to use! To start you need a computer with a link to the Internet and Internet Explorer Version 6.0 (or later). Similar to what you are currently using to view this web site.
The most important consideration is whether a dialup connection to the Internet is sufficient, or whether you need a
continuous connection via DSL, ISDN, leased line, or cable modem. Our recommendation depends on the size of your operation and the volume of your reservations.
If you book a high volume of reservations we recommend a computer with a continuous connection to the Internet via DSL, ISDN or cable modem. Check with your local telephone or cable company about availability in your area.
The Set Up and Training Process
It's easy to get started with Innerv8. We will set up your system and provide online training for you and your staff. We'll show you how to manage your Innerv8 booking system, generate important reports, and help your clients and front desk employees get the most out of the system. We'll even put you in touch with the appropriate telephone answering service if you choose our optional Call Centre service. We understand that scheduling is important to you and that moving to an online booking system can be a big step for your business. As part of your monthly fee, you'll receive technical support from our experienced support professionals (in addition to setup and training) to help make online booking system work for your business.
Additional Set Up Services
As part of our standard service package, we'll show you how to add your legacy information (customer database, existing applications, etc.) into your Innerv8 Booking system. As an additional service, our technical support team can handle the integration for you including uploading your existing customer database.
Web Development Services
As part of our Web development services, we can enhance your online scheduler system by integrating descriptions of your offerings, photos of your staff and facilities, and other information. This gives your customers the important information they need to make a appointment. (See our Live Demos for examples.) Our Web designers can also help you improve your Web presence. If you don't have a Web site, we can recommend web developers to suit your budget.
We've also made it easy to add online bookings to your existing Web site. You need to place a URL link onto your website behind a “Bookings”, “Check Availability” or similar button. Here are a few buttons you can download and use on your site, or you can make your own.
To save a button right click on the image and select "Save Picture As..." if you are using Internet Explorer or right click on the image and select "Save Image As..." if you are using Netscape.
Once your system has gone “live” you will want to tell your customers about it. Most will be delighted to learn that you accept reservations online and will look forward to trying it. And since you will continue to take reservations on the phone, no one will be left out.
You can actively promote your online system, or casually spread the word among your existing customers when they make their next booking.
Ideas for informing your customers
- Record a new voice message. Be sure to update your answering machine or voicemail message to let customers know about the online system. Give your Web address, and invite them to book! (Remember, Innerv8 will give you your own Web address if you don't already have one.)
- Distribute a special announcement. Print an announcement that you can hand out or drop in the mail. If you send regular statements, throw in your announcement.
- Display a tabletop sign. Print some signs that you can display at your place of business. You can obtain some inexpensive display stands at any office supply store.
- Update your business card. Next time you print your business cards, add your Web address with a tag line such as "24 hour online reservation system".
- Update your yellow page listing. Next time you update your yellow page listing, include an invitation for online reservations. It will give you a competitive advantage!
- Update your advertising. Next time you update your advertising, include an invitation for online reservations. It's a great way to attract new customers!