How does it work?
here for technical information
Innerv8 reservation software is designed for individual or multi site accommodation properties and industry or regional groups selling accommodation over the Internet.
Guests reserve a room and submit credit card payment details direct to the accommodation provider over a secured web server. Information is stored and backed up on a secure offsite location to simplify the process for both the manager and the customer.
With Innerv8 reservations software, guests can:
- Visit your website and explore your property information pages.
- Explore the accommodation choices on your website or use Innerv8's 'Search Availability function'.
- Select their preferred accommodation and click 'Book Now' (or 'Check Availability', or similar) to link into the Innerv8 system.
- Check if accommodation is available for their preferred room type, rate and required dates.
- Enter their personal details and credit card payment details over a secured web server.
- Receive an instant confirmation of their reservation (subject to the credit card approval), and an auto-generated email from you (the Innerv8 user) thanking them for booking.
Each time a guest makes a reservation, you receive an auto-generated email to notify you of a new booking and the available room inventory is automatically updated.
Innerv8 Res-system 'Back Office' features for individual properties:
- A reservation/vacancy chart to view all 'your' different rooms or resources through one screen – You have 24 hour access to your room rates and availability.
- Easy-to-follow screens.
- 72 hour access to guest credit card details through our Innerv8 secure server.
- Password-protected operator level access to the system can be added, deleted or restricted.
- A facility to view and manage reservations and to update booking and payment status when required.
- Quick links into Innerv8 to enter reservations made by telephone/fax/email.
- Password-protected access for Wholesale Clients / Agents at their contract rates.
- Email broadcasts facility to communicate with guests, operators or agents via their email addresses.
- Extensive detailed or consolidated reporting functions.
- Online useful help screens.
Innerv8 Res-system 'back office' features for local, Regional or Industry association groups:
- A facility to view all 'your' different accommodation properties through one screen - 24 hour access to your room rates and availability at unlimited properties in unlimited destinations.
- An optional link for properties to update their own room availability.
- A facility to view and manage reservations at all properties, and to update booking and payment status when required.
- Very easy-to-follow screens.
- Password-protected wholesale contract rates for your Wholesale Clients / Agents.
- An option to auto-generate emails from you (the Innerv8 user) to the property which the guest has booked.
- A facility to email broadcast to Agents and member properties.
- Search availability feature to search across all properties.
- Consolidated or individual accounts and extensive reporting features.